Most efficient E-Learning solutions for companies in Canada
One of the driving factors in today’s economy is the instant access to information.
e-Learning is usually referred as distance learning or flexible learning. In many ways is related to computer based training (CBT).
Why should you consider eLearning solutions? What are the benefits of eLearning?
- Cost Effective – Companies can expect savings in the range of 50 – 70 % on training programs.
- Just in time – Information is available when ever is needed, anywhere and anytime.
- Flexible – Many courses can be packaged accordingly letting the student choose from a variety of themes. The students also will take the course at their own phase. Individuals can skim material they know, and review material that is new to them
- Customization – Courses can be customized for a specific industry u organization.
- Consistency – The course will be delivered always with the same amount of content.
There are many benefits for eLearning, but we must say that eLearning is not for everyone. Some of the disadvantages are:
- It might not be cost effective if the target audience is too small
- Reduced social and cultural interaction can be a drawback
The pro’s and con’s of eLearning vary depending on the program goals, target audience and organizational infrastructure and culture. But it is unarguable that e-learning is rapidly growing as form of training delivery and most are finding that the clear benefits to e-learning will guarantee it a role in their overall learning strategy